Our quality improvement program
We’re dedicated to improving the quality, safety, and service of the care you receive. We partner with doctors and other health care providers in your community to improve outcomes, improve patient safety, reduce medical errors, and make health care simple, affordable and predictable.
Quality principlesWe strive to:
- Provide services that are clinically driven, cost effective and outcome oriented.
- Provide a process through which pertinent patient information is collected and analyzed and improvement actions are identified by a health plan committee comprised of participating physicians and health plan staff
- Guide you to achieve optimal health by providing tools that help you understand your healthcare and take control of your health needs
- Provide mechanisms through which members with complex needs and multiple chronic conditions can achieve optimal health outcomes
- Monitor coordination and integration of patient care across physicians and other healthcare providers
- High blood pressure screening
- Colorectal cancer screening
- Breast cancer screening
- Diabetic retinopathy eye exam
Your health matters
Throughout the year, we ask you to complete surveys and preventive health screenings to show us how you’re doing. By comparing those results to the Quality Improvement goals, we are able to see how our program helps your health.
We are accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC). To learn more visit aaahc.org